Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Things for 01/30/2008

I found a week old advert for a used guitar that I really like. It includes a hardshell quality case and looks to be in fine condition. I hope to try to play it and see it Friday.

Once again my mischievous Sparky annoyed me. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to him last night as I was trying work on work from home.

He pushed over my hamper of dirty clothes. Dug out a pair of worn underpants. And chewed on them. As in there is no longer any crotch. Just the section that goes around one's waist. Or in other words; they are rags. Pets? I get no respect. I count this is the sixth or so pair he has done this too. This was the first time he intentionally pushed over the hamper to get at them. I guess I'll have to close the bedroom door now.

No comments: