1. I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
2. Borrow money from pessimists...they don't expect it back.
3. Half the people you know are below average.
4. 99% of the lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. 42.7% of the statistics are made up on the spot.
6. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
7. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
8. All of those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
10. I almost had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met.
11. OK...so what's the speed of dark.
12. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
13. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
14. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
15. Wheneverything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
17. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
18. I intend to live forever...so far so good.
19. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
20. What happens if you get scared half to death twice.
21. My mechanic told me "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
22. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
23. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.
24. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
25. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
26. The hardness of thebutter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
27. To steal ideas from one person is plagarism. To steal from many is research.
28. The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifeguard.
29. The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
30. The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it.
31. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have any film.