1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Either, it doesn't matter, I don't believe in monsters
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Not anymore, they aren't useful to a bald guy
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Yes, so, it was my honeymoon
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Yeah, stole a stop sign once, I was stupid in my youth
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, they are cool to nerds like me
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Sure, I misplace them
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
one bear please
8. Somehow either the creator or someone that did this survey before me couldn't count and 8 seems to be missing. Once again, I'm going to create my own and answer it. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs, they are always happy to see you, they give unconditional love, some cats seem to care less if you are around or not, unless they are pissed off at you. Dogs don't behave that way. I don't need a sarcastic depressed pet.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
generally, only my 15 YO son doesn't to the best of my knowledge
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
either, its the sleep that matters not the arrangement of the bed
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I don't see why you would
13. Have you ever pee'd in the woods?
yes, I'm a male its easy for me to do that
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
No, I don't dance when there is music playing, fool
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, I stick them behind my ear, I can afford gum
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. Someone must have deleted 17 as it offended them or they couldn't handle an answer. Therefore I get to create my own and answer it too. Do you like the NFL?
Not in the least. I think its the sport that people who need another excuse to get over served need to drink heavily. They also seem to be fat from eating too much shitty snack food.
18. What is your "Song of the week"?
I don't have one, I listen to a lot of music
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
sure, I'm not into generalizations
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
sure, cartoons can be fun for adults and children, you got a problem with that?
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Anything stupid like many Adam Sandler movies or Will Ferrell movies
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
A bank you moron, what is this 1928?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
water, soda, coffee, tea, juice
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Eeeyew, parts is parts, I don't buy them, I don't eat them
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I can't remember, its been a very long time and I'm trying not to think about it you bastard
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a boy scout leader as an adult
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No one wants to see me naked, least of all me
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
My ex-wife this summer
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I do, always have
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I just walked away without one when I deserved it, I admitted to speeding and still didn't get a ticket, go figure, being polite to officers of the law can be beneficial
33. Ran out of gas?
not in a long time, it pissed my ex-wife off a great deal, it turns out she told everyone about it
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?:
varies, its a problem, there aren't many foods I can't enjoy
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
some twigs and leaves with gravel for roughage
36. What is your usual bedtime?
between 9 and 10
37. Are you lazy?
yes, sadly, because I'm depressed
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween?
stupid things, I was poor and didn't have much to work with
39. There was no 39 so I get to make one up. Do you enjoy riding bicycles more than driving in cars?
Absolutely, cars are for lazy people.
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and a few words in many languages
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
yes, music and cycling magazines you've never heard of
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
its all good
43. Are you stubborn?
I can be
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman is an asshole to the planet
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I do not, except when it made my ailing mother-in-law happy
46. Afraid of heights?
I am as an adult, wasn't as a kid
47. Sing in the car?
48. Dance in the shower?
No, I'm usually holding a blade, it isn't wise. Have you forgotten 14 already?
49. Dance in the car?
Never. See 48 and 14 idiot.
50. Ever used a gun?
I've fired them and killed something with one, its not a thing I enjoyed, its more a been there done that
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My family years ago
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Others enjoy them, why knock that?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
I've begun to dislike the holiday yes
54. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I've been an engineer for more than 20 years and grateful to be what I want to be
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations as a kid?
Kids have occupations where you live? How stupid.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
undershorts and a tee shirt
63. First concert?
Bob Seger and Bachman Turner Overdrive. Seger blew BTO off the stage even if he was just the warm up. BTO was a bunch of fat guys that played bar chords. Even at 13 I knew they blew chunks. It was the only concert that came through Marquette Michigan at the time that I had any interest in. Seeing REO TwatSpit never interested me.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target, the other two are for welfare rejects
65. Nike or Adidas?
either they're just shoes
66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
Yup, I've made it and ate it
69. Ever take dance lessons?
I once had to do square dancing in junior high, it sucked, I'd rather play basketball in PE
70. Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?
No preconceived notions
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I'm a failure at spelling
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
its called a turntable you moron
76. Regularly burn incense?
no, I burn scented candles after I leave a big dump or make some strongly seasoned chili. Funny how those two incidents seem to follow one another.
77. Ever been in love?
sadly I was, am, probably always will be, and it will never be reciprocated again
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Jimi Hendrix, but he's dead
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80.Hot tea or cold tea?
both are good
81.Tea or coffee?
Coffee, but i like tea too
82.Favorite kind of cookie?
I've never met a dessert I didn't like
83.Can you swim well?
I won't die usually
84.Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
yes, even infants can do that. Just try dunking one under water once, its an innate ability. Humans don't seem to want to drown by some reason. Hard for you to grasp huh?
85. Are you patient?
not always, who is?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87.Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
I'm bald, what's the point?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90.Can you knit or crochet?
no interest in either, its just fine for lots of other folks though
91. Best room for a fireplace?
in your house, not mine
92. Do you want to get married?
Good grief, maybe I should date someone first, huh?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your HS crush?
I didn't have crushes, I went on dates. If I liked them I asked them out. It was that simple. I wasn't a chicken shit. Ever. He who snoozes loses.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Hopefully not since I was two
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. Whats your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
it doesn't matter, they could give a fuck
100. current relationship?
single and not looking seriously