Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I went up North for 3 days and...

Its just like those shirts you've seen, "My mom went to Wall Drug and all I got was this tee-shirt." Funny the first time. Now not so much.

Me, I went up North for 3 days and all I got was a bloody cold. I hate summer colds. I have enough trouble sleeping as it is, not to add drinking too much clear liquids and coughing myself awake.

Oh yeah. I'm getting a lot accomplished. I'm lucky I made it into work twice this week. So far. Otherwise? I'm too plugged with mucus to think. Constant sinus headaches are sooo much fun. What I really need is a real Finn sauna and a jump in a good cold lake like Superior. Nothing like heart stopping thermal shock to get you feeling fit as a wet spaghetti noodle. Oh, but how well you sleep. I'm hoping to recover for the HC ride. I've missed it for a few weeks. This was the week where I wanted to start riding to it. I'm sure I'll chicken out on that now.

Man are they going to town on the new bike path along Highway 88 and Stinson. It should be ready to ride in no time. I won't use it much to commute., It will come in handy to ride to lunch and stuff. Got to get off my ass more often. Time to go gargle with salt water or some equally crazy shit.

No comments: